• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks from a Rookie (first year wheeling)

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to all who helped make my first wheeling trip in Moab a week in paradise.
Danno, C-Roc, Okie, Jeff Turner, and Wayne; You guys were amazing at guiding me through the lines.
Rick Norman and Okie, two of the funnest guys I've ever wheeled with; you guys have GOT to get out here for Winterfest wheeling/partying. (Terry, the Cabo chills naturally out here in winter)
Had a great time meeting and partying with everyone.
OK, OK, for the record, Remi does NOT have an afro. (I still stand by the 3'-6" though)

Rookie?!?! Damn, you cleaned Potato Salad Hill like an old pro. And with no spotter.

Uh, he did it *TWICE*, on different lines.....

So he went back and did it a couple more times, huh? :D I only saw his first attempt on Wednesday.

kid4lyf said:
Thanks to all who helped make my first wheeling trip in Moab a week in paradise.
Danno, C-Roc, Okie, Jeff Turner, and Wayne; You guys were amazing at guiding me through the lines.
Rick Norman and Okie, two of the funnest guys I've ever wheeled with; you guys have GOT to get out here for Winterfest wheeling/partying. (Terry, the Cabo chills naturally out here in winter)
Had a great time meeting and partying with everyone.
OK, OK, for the record, Remi does NOT have an afro. (I still stand by the 3'-6" though)
Hey..... you better be making it out there next year as well! Btw... there is this one picture floating around the net.... where well..... there is a bit of a resemblence to an afro :D Now the top hair kind of shifted it's way towards the beard :dunce:

xjohnnyc said:
So he went back and did it a couple more times, huh? :D I only saw his first attempt on Wednesday.
Went up the left side on Friday. Right before Rick danced down the hill.

Last edited:
Brad also got to be faster than a NASCAR pit crew at changing out front hubs and axles on a Jeep. He had to do it twice on BTR. Enjoyed wheeling with ya Brad.
3DSC_0020_3_.JPG

kid4lyf said:
Went up the left side on Friday. Right before Rick danced down the hill.

Danno said:
Brad also got to be faster than a NASCAR pit crew at changing out front hubs and axles on a Jeep. He had to do it twice on BTR. Enjoyed wheeling with ya Brad.
3DSC_0020_3_.JPG
Danno, did you have to post this picture that on a public forum? Do you have any idea how many hot single women are out there? Now I'll have to deal with the emails and phone calls from stalkers.
Plus, they'll know what my rig looks like. I'll be mobbed in the streets.
Damn.

Wait a minute. Goes up Potato Salad Hill not once, but twice? Then there's Rick? Rookie?

Brad? :worship: :worship: :worship:

019.jpg

3DSC_0020_3_.JPG

Oh, and don't worry about the butt shot. It's not the first one, and certainly won't be the last.

By the way, you coming back next year? ;) lastara :laugh: :laugh:

TRNDRVR said:
Oh, and don't worry about the butt shot. It's not the first one,
Has my ex-wife been submitting on the internet again? I knew I should have gotten custody of those pictures.

Kejtar said:
Hey ... I found it!!!
afro.jpg

Damn... it's been so long since I had so much hair :D
Welcome back. Were your dreams your ticket out?

Back