• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopting trails

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I was wondering who would be interested in doing some trail cleanups? I have gotten some info before from Ed and there would be some direct beneftis to the club from doing that (more on that later, and probably from Ed :) ) but I know I'm willing to put in the minimum of 2 days a year (as long as they are Sundays :)... Saturdays would have to be negotiated LOL

I know that there was quite a few people interested before we became a chapter, so lets try and get a head count now :)

Kejtar

I'm in securing our stomping grounds for the future sounds very good to me!:bunny:

anything in the JV or Big bear area count me in as long as it would be on the weekends due to Work.

me me me me me me me me me and Me. The voices in my head have been really self involved lately.

I could help out as well. Big Bear is fairly local to me. It's about 12 miles as the crow flies, but 45 miles to get there. Or something ridiculous like that. I'd be coming from Yucaipa.

Hey ruarabbit, Do yo live on velardo st? I've got the dark blue XJ, 35's and a roofrack.

Keep us posted. By the way, I have a sizable family group that goes wheeling, and we'll be dominating the crab flats campground teh weekend of Aug 8-9. That is very near the trailhead to deep creek.

Dan

Dan Turner.....Loose Nutz?

remember me, I delivered a ZJ kit to your biz one day for your wifes ZJ?...

:anon:

Hey, it's none other than Papromike. That would be me. I thought your ZJ was silver?? Maybe just the picture, but I thought it looked white. Good to meet up with you again.

Talk to you soon, Dan

Holcomb Creek trail 3N93

Holcomb Creek trail 3N93 appears to be available. At least the signs on the trail this weekend indicated so. That would be a good trail to adopt.

Re: Holcomb Creek trail 3N93

coreyva said:
Holcomb Creek trail 3N93 appears to be available. At least the signs on the trail this weekend indicated so. That would be a good trail to adopt.

I like that trail a lot.

Holcomb Creek Trail is one of my all time favorites for Big Bear as well. I had to closely examine the pics to determine that was the trail I was thinking of.

We always called it Ball Buster.

It gets my vote for adoption!

Dishpan is cool too.

Late, Dan

Actually I just found out that the Holocomb creek is taken :( :( I'm waiting for Ed to get a list of available trails (trails has to be approved for adoption before you can adopt it)

Kejtar

I know the riversdie roughriders have had it in the past, but the signs on the trail say that it is available.

From what Ed could tell me they still have it.... but.... maybe it 's free again? We'll see what's available as soon as he getst he list from the sbnf people.

Kejtar

Back