• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WoW #9

jaymo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, new here. I am Jay and I am a Xjaholic.

It all started at the badlands one nice afternoon. A small group of Kj's including myself were out plaing on blue when a group of NAXJA folks appered.
They were doing a ledge that noway in hell I would have done i my libby. And it made me very sad! Soooo.
I now have an 86 cherokee cheif. Locked and loaded and ready to wheel. So the first run I decide to do is #9 at the cliffs. All i can say is (WOOHOOO). The only prob all day was I got hung up on a rock about the size of a beach ball. A little shove from behind and off I went.
I am now hooked. The xj is very impreesive! And the local Offlimits crew was awsome, Great time Great place! Cant wait to hook up with some of you and get out on the trail with ya'll.

Cool...glad to have you onboard...the MWC membership fee is $50 payable to "MWC Offroad"

Refresh my memory... is #9 something we saw during the Land of Lincoln trip? Welcome to NAXJA!

Sounds like you got it bad jaymo ... this sport can be a lot of fun but it can consume ya like a drug.

I remember your group at Badlands that day ... you all were there at what some call "Attention Getter" ... where Phunk' lost her passenger side rock rail. You may want to be aware ... this group is not very apologetic for being a bad influence :eyes:

Hey Lawn cher. No I know I didnt get any where near it on the land of lincoln run. And from the damage to every ones rig on sunday I dont think you did it either.It was pretty gnarly.
I am going up to the badlands this weekend and am going to drag that little group of libbys down Orange. Maybe i will see some body there if not, I cant wait to hook up with you guys .

You should have some great damage if you actually ran all of #9.

Here's a few pix of the trail.
getfile.php

getfile.php

Yes cooter we did all of nine. And yes I do have quite abit of damage.

drivers window, history
drivers mirror, history
front bumper got it pretty bad also.

We actully ran it backwards so I think it might have been easyer. But we are goin back in a couple of weeks to do it the other way. I think my rig looks funny all messed up on the one side.

Back