• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Shopping

Fezman

NAXJA Forum User
I recently became an ex-XJ owner, compliments of some fog, a poor lit intersection and a moron doing about 70 in a 40. I hadn't really done much to my XJ yet, just engine stuff, a 2" BB and 30'ers. It was my daily driver, and it was immaculate. It WAS a 98 classic with just over 50k on it.

Long story short, I am in the market for another one, preferably the same year or close to it, and preferably stock so I can do the buildup myself. Anybody know of any for sale?

The flip side to that story is that I will have some parts to sell in the near future, minus the passenger side doors and the the glass in 'em.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Check out Ebay
I have bought 2 on there for good deals

When you part it out, i'm looking for a vacumm reservoir for a 98. It's the round plastic ball under the front Bumper. Let me no if you want to sell it
Cruzzin_XJ

Fezman said:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

As a 2001 owner, my thoroughly biased opinion would be to go for a 2000 or 2001. Distributorless ignition, better NVH elimination, and more power from the same 4.0. Other people will tell you differently, but that's my $0.02.

Back