• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trxus m/t

I have heard that they are a true 31 inches. I have a set at home, but never measured.

Mine are still at 31+ with just over half tread left (18,000 mi.)

I love them and will never run another tire unless they don't make the size I need of course. I am going to 33" when these wear out and cant wait. Not hardly any road noise. and wet pavement they do great. Not like a A/T but better than any M/T I have ridden on. Offroad they preform excellent. They clean out mud well and they grab rock great. Okay I sound like a sales man now. I got all four mounted and lifetime balance for $120 each that was the initial reason for going with them.
DIG IT!

Wife has the 31"s on her xj. Had to double take when they arrived. Looked to big to be 31. Work great . Got them cause a buddy had 33" truxus on his toyota and loved them. 30K on his now at 20 psi and half tread left. He beats them hard too...When I needed 35's when they didnt make them, disappointed to find out that they make 35's a month after I bought my generic 35 mts.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back