• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky road 3"

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I'm broke- want somthing to get me through the winter, I'm not looking for long term here. Was going to go with the dakota spring ets etc, but I cant find any to give me about 3". I just want to get my tires off the fenders and give a better stance. The rocy road 3" budget comes with 1.5" shackels, blocks, and spacer for fromt. Will this get me through the winter without breakin somthing else along the way?

3" is fine and oughta work through the winter with the blocks as long as you dont wheel it hard or stomp the gas which will cause axle wrap n other bad shiznit.

(Im Having a Gangster 1 long Sentence Day...Sorry)

You're in the same boat as me..I just picked up a set of 31x10.5" BFG A/T's with AR rims for a great price, but stock height isn't gonna cut it. I want a temporary solution until later in the winter when I can replace everything. Is the RRO 3" lift an ok kit? I guess I'll need to buy shocks also..How is the turnaround time of RR? Heard it takes awhile on some stuff..

RR will take some time to ship, two weeks is about the minimum shipping time after order...

I have their 2" spacers, good product...

you dont have to get new shocks if you get the Bar Pin Eliminators for the front and rear (or while your lifting, you can remove the rear sway bar with a torch and use the mounts that attach the sway bar to the axle as BPE's for the rear)
the BPE adds like 1.5" to the shock length...

im not a fan of blocks and would rather go the AAL way (full springs are the best), RE has a 2" lift with shocks and AAL for 200.00 http://www.rubiconexpress.com/dynamic/mainpage.asp?folderid=185
just something to think about

good times

Hmm, well I could swing the RE one, but my springs are flat and I don't know if I could get enough clearance for the 31's on that 2". I might just go the RR way and get by for the winter while I save for the real stuff. Will I need a track bar?

woody431 said:
Will I need a track bar?
no you should already have one

After I lift it 3" with the RRO kit, 3" spacer, block, shackle, etc, will I need an adj. one or a HD one or something like that is what I meant. I know I have a track bar.

Back