• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bridgestone Dueler m/t....

JasonY

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone run these tires, seem like a sweet tire, very good reviews and bridgestone seems true to their advertised sizes to actual sizes, there 32/11.5 is 31.8" tall and 11.9" wide inlike Dunlops "32" tire which is actually practically a 31". Anyway, i have around 5"(to the heavy side) of lift f/r so i know 32's will clear fine w/o any or much trimming. I also have 4" b/s rims. Thanks for any input.

Jason

they are good tires but if you wheel in any mud... make another choice

I actuallly work for Bridgestone/Firestone and I have had 4 sets of Duelers over the years. They work really well. Only thing I dislike is you REALLY have to air them down to get any sidewall flex. Other than that they work well in a variety of situations.

Hmm.....80% of my wheeling involves mud....argh. Are they better than the mud rovers? My freind has those on his YJ, i must be better!

Jason

ive had the dueler m/t's and they clogged up in any serious mud.. same with my bfg all terrains.. i would say i like my bfg all terrains better. but like you a lot of my wheeling involves mud.. so im going with the truxus.. as my rig is still a DD

Mine have always done very well in the mud. And there is no mud like the stuff at the Cliffs. Last time I was there I was on bald Duelers, I still did better than most.

They don't perform like a bogger by no means, but still do very well.

I'd have the Trxus in a second if they had a damn 32" size! 33's dont fit and im not a fan of taking a sawzall to the body....

Jason

well the 31" truxus is an actual 31" tire.. my 31" BFG's are actually more like a 30.5

ive never had problems with traction with my duelers. they grip well even when practiacally bald. plus, they wear like iron....a good thing for DDs. quiet too...i love em and would get them again if i hadnt outgrown the sizes.
-Bennett

Back