• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How come no one ever posts here!!!

calvin andrus

NAXJA Forum User
This forum is dead, No one ever posts on this forum, I know that there are more of us in the northwest than this, Who's from Oregon? Where are you guys wheeling? What kind of rigs do you guys have? I want to see something in this forum please! Here is some pics of me from Bend OR ( where I live). Lets see some pics of you guys. later
-cal

May29009r.jpg
May29025r.jpg
May29024r.jpg

What trail is that? Looks fun.

Its just some random trail that we have about 25miles east of town. No name, just one of 3 trails out on BLM land that have anything decent in terms of rock crawling. Glad to see some people chime in, this place is alive! Hopefully some day we can all meet and wheel. later
-cal

calvin andrus said:
Its just some random trail that we have about 25miles east of town. No name, just one of 3 trails out on BLM land that have anything decent in terms of rock crawling. Glad to see some people chime in, this place is alive! Hopefully some day we can all meet and wheel. later
-cal

Just curious... I don't see anyone else with you other than the person taking the pictures. What if something goes wrong? I always thought it was safer in pairs wheeling...

then again ... maybe he's around the corner.

yeah we always go out in groups, my roomates got a oneseat buggy, and we got lots of friends with built jeeps. With all of us together we can usually fix anything.
-cal

A small group of us met at the NWfest. It was alot of fun and met a few great people. Unfortunatly like most events you usualy end up with a few who bail at the last minute.

I typically go wheeling about once a month. I try to spread out where I go (not the same place every time) and I do wheel all year round (I love the snow). I will continue to post my plans as they come up so that others can attend.

I too would like to see others out on the trail. This last weekend 3 of us Naxja members met for some wheeling (with several others also attending).

Let me know when you guys go wheeling and I would love to attend also.

To be honest, maybe someone with some experience in the Tillimook (spelling is bad) forest can plan a trip so we can all meet out there. Lots of good wheeling there and kind of central for a large group??

Michael

My roomate with the oneseater grew up in Portland and has wheeled tillamook extensivly, he is building a new buggy right now and when its done (probably late winter) lets try to get something going, I know lots of guys from Portland who wheel out there all the time. later
-cal

There is a poker run at browns camp on the 23rd. Im hoping to be there for my first run after the build but I still have alot of stuff to get done, its gonna be close. Once I do get it done Ill be looking for people to wheel with as I have only a couple people to go with.

Hey I've just moved to the Northwest for school and am wondering about the different places for wheeling. I'm in the walla walla washington area and there is a few of us here with some nice jeeps, and since i'm from California I have no idea where anything is. Anybody know of anything in the area. Thanks for the info.

its not like i dont wheel here, i dont have an xj modified like that, ny xj is a dd. But i would love to go wheeling with some people with some built xj's like that other than my buddies who isnt even lifted.

Back