• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok, need pics of 265/75/16 and 32x11.5x15

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, so now that i am re-geared, I am ready to move up to one of teh two:
32x11.5x15 or 265/75/16...not sure which one though, so I thought I would give everyone a chance, show me your pics!!!

tcm glx said:
Ok, so now that i am re-geared, I am ready to move up to one of teh two:
32x11.5x15 or 265/75/16...not sure which one though, so I thought I would give everyone a chance, show me your pics!!!

265/75/16 TrXus

waterfall.jpg

DBXJ: NICE!!! Do you have any more pics...those are the wheels I am planning on going with if i go to the 16" setup!!

looks real nice, how do you like those tires

That is a nice ride... I saw those pics and tears came to my eyes...:rattle: I want I want!!!
Those are rubicon wheels right? What is the backspacing on them?

Ramsey said:
looks real nice, how do you like those tires

They're pretty good tires, don't have much to compare them to, but they're pretty good on the road and do fine on the trail.

muduck18 said:
That is a nice ride... I saw those pics and tears came to my eyes... I want I want!!!
Those are rubicon wheels right? What is the backspacing on them?

No, they're the wheels that came on the Classic and Limited XJ's. 16x7 with 5.25" of back spacing. They also come on Liberty's. I think the Rubi wheels (Moabs?) are 16x8 with 5" of back spacing.

265/75/16

DSCN5155.jpg

FYI, these tires are for sale cuz i'm going bigger.

i've got 3 of the XTRs (pictured) and 2 big O ATs
(running ATs up front & XTRs in the rear w/ an XTR spare).

PM if interested...

MMIXJ said:
265/75/16

Interesting... This is the first XJ I've seen that isn't mine with those wheels. Back to the regularly-scheduled thread...

The black one about to drive by me ( I am standing with the dog ) has 4.5" of lift and 265x75x16 with 16x8 and 4.5" of backspacing rims.

Jamboree25.jpg

It is one I work on all the time and one of 42 XJ's on the weekend out of 250 Jeeps!

www.go.jeep-xj.info/Jamboree.htm

ok since i do not have any one of those sizes ill give my 2 cents anyhow, i run the 16's on my tj was using 245s they smaller than the 32-11.5s but i have more luck with them, now i am running the 285/75r16s mtrs and have real good luck with them traction and all round ride i would go with the 16 setup personally

Back