• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf set up ?

big cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
i just got a set of spring out from under a comanche. now im wondering for those puting these under your cherokee how you set them up to get maxamum lift. i know to use the main leaf of the cherokee but do you ditch the rest of the cherokee springs and put in the comanche set up with the main leaf cut to fit in the cherokee. or do you just add that comanche main leaf thats has the eyes cut off of it to the cherokee springs any help would be great thanks

ryan

I ran the comanchee packs with the eyes cut off the main leaf and the overload turned upside down. It gave me about 5" of lift with the mj shackle and worked good untill I broke a few leafs.

yah im running a 2 inch shackle and this leaf pack so i can get rid of my lift blocks so you ran the pack with just the cherokee main and the whole comanche set up with the eyes cut off right.

Back