• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dreaming!!!!!!

XJJPR

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

The shop has begun!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Slab and grade beams are poured, 88 yards!!!!

2200 Sq Feet - 1200 for the motor home with the trailer connected!!! And 1000 for shop! Lift, welders, and all the old shop stuff from Ca.

more pictures as it comes along.

Framing starts Tuesday! :D

Shop pictures

hinkley

Dude! Want to be my friend? I live in Dallas (currently a student at SMU) and I need a place to work on my Jeep. PLEASE???????

you know, i am starting to like you less and less.

Sounds like it's a little small to me.....

I cheat, I've used Dad's. 40'x70'.

looks great Mark, steel or wood framing . what size doors are going to have on it. I may be in RICHARDSON in the spring maybe we can get together. jack

That shop is way too small. Send your framers here and build yourself something larger. What kind of Texan are you?

Don't waste all that shop space on the bus.......throw a tarp over it and park it out back.
Good thing I let my wife pick out our home........I was shopping for 3000 sq ft garages with 3 bdrm apts. next to them........and lots of concrete with no grass :clap:

JohnJohn said:
Now I'll be calling you for beers when I head to Frisco to see family.

Did you have SS#s for all those workers?

Just down the road from Frisco. I'll have a fridge full of them!

This place is way worst than Ca about workers, no one here cares about anything, they also work ALOT harder here!

hinkley

Beezil said:
Hinkley, you know your shop is worthless without the componants responsible for your various jeep projects....

employed skilled labor!

See this is where YOU get confused, I don't need to hire people to work on my junk, I know how to do it myself, UNLIKE YOU!!!!!! :looser:

hinkley

Lincoln said:
That shop is way too small. Send your framers here and build yourself something larger. What kind of Texan are you?

The Bus garage is so big compared to the size needed for it, it's not even funny! Lots of room to put things. The shop is there for shop and shop only. Don't need to store any lawn tools, kids toys or anything else that's not a shop tool or toy for ME!!!!!!!

Total garage space including shop, on site will equal 13 space garage!!!!!

Can't wait for framing!

Wolfman said:
looks great Mark, steel or wood framing . what size doors are going to have on it. I may be in RICHARDSON in the spring maybe we can get together. jack

Wood framing with brick outside, has to match the house. The Bus garage will have big cedar barn type doors on the front. The shop will have a 16x8 and the Bus garage will have a 16x14! Lots of room to easily back the Bus and the trailer with the jeep on it right in!

hinkley

Back