• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who ya voting for?

who are you voting for?

• Bush:)

Votes: 154 75.5%
  • Kerry:(

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • wasting it on third party

Votes: 8 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
sure some people dont like to say but whatever. bush is getting mine.

Bush is better for my business of health insurance, just can't stand the flip flopper only like to wear them. Juice

Beezil said:
none of your goddamn business
its ok, you dont have to be ashamed that your voting for kerry, just be prepared to lose

ECKSJAY said:
Exactly.

Just curious, how is a vote 'wasted' if it's mine to use how I want?

:twak:
why did you quote beezil on this?

i said wasted since there is no chance the third party will win. unfortunately the two big boys have him way outgunned

GSequoia said:
This is gonna turn into a flame war...
yeah there might be a slight chance of that. hows it go, dont talk about religion and politics to strangers?

Cameron Diaz, a bottle of tequila, and a hot tub full of lime Jell-o.

bocaj said:
if i were old enough to vote i'd vote for bush. i hear sumthin about opening up more off road trails

I hope thats a ###### joke, because if you would cast a vote that irresponsibly, and disregard the thousands of REAL issues, so you can focus on the candidate that will better ensure you can get your hand-me-down xj dirty on the weekends, makes me glad there's a voting age in this country

Last edited by a moderator:
Beezil said:
I hope thats a ~ joke, because if you would cast a vote that irresponsibly, and disregard the thousands of REAL issues, so you can focus on the candidate that will better ensure you can get your hand-me-down xj dirty on the weekends, makes me glad there's a voting age in this country
thats not the only reason thats just one reason theres almost no trails round here and it sucks. plus kerry is a ***** and probably would make one of the worst presidents. im i favor of getting people in the middle east. kerry kinda was or is or whatever hes changed his position to many times to trust him.

Last edited by a moderator:
getting people in the middle east? what is that suppose to mean, i am an arab american, even though i look as white as the next honky, my dad is lebanese and all my family from his side lives there still. get people in the middle east, can you elaborate a little more

Ramsey said:
getting people in the middle east? what is that suppose to mean, i am an arab american, even though i look as white as the next honky, my dad is lebanese and all my family from his side lives there still. get people in the middle east, can you elaborate a little more
i mean osama and sadam and all those f***en terrorists.

bocaj said:
thats not the only reason thats just one reason theres almost no trails round here and it sucks. plus kerry is a ***** and probably would make one of the worst presidents. im i favor of getting people in the middle east. kerry kinda was or is or whatever hes changed his position to many times to trust him.

you didn't watch the debate, did you?

But does your vote really matter any more? Considering it is the electoral college who actually the pres in and not our own individual votes? And yes, the EC has voted aginst the states wishes at times. Not saying you shouldn't vote, just throwing fuel into the fire.

Sarge

Back