• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get some new material

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, my name is John Kerry, blah blah blee blah blah I was in the military, blah blee blah blah bloh I was in Vietnam, blah blah blah I was in the military in Vietnam blah blah.

Hi my name is john kerry and I think it was right that Sadaam was dealt with and he was a tyrannical leader, and even knowing now what I know now I would have done authorized the same force in Iraq.

However, this is the wrong war, at the wrong time and place...

boo bush yay kerry!!!!

yeah right...bush is the man!

[Kerry] I have a plan for Iraq, it is a plan that re-open talks with other nations in an effort to share the costs and responsibilities of a free Iraq. Saddam didn't attack us, BIN LADIN DID. I want to open negotiations with N. Korea, (bilateral). I want to protect American soil first and foremost.

[Bush] ......... (crickets).......(still, crickets)......(some stuttering, but finally words) "Wrong place, wrong time, what kind of message does that send our troops? Mixed messages... BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Kerry 1, Bush 0. Thankyou and good night.

The two most important differences between the candidates' positions on foreign policy that I saw tonight is this:

1. The Senator favors consensus from competing nations before we defend ourselves,and the President believes that our safety is more important than being a shiny, happy neighbor.

2. The Senator wants to spend more money than the staggering amount that we already have to continue beefing up domestic responders and other federal programs in case of an attack. The President wants to keep inviting Islamo-Fascists to Iraq and other places around the globe for a good old fashioned ass-whooping, keeping them too busy getting killed by soldiers to have time to come here and get killed by cops.
Personally, I like the fact that terrorists have "poured over the borders" into Iraq. Better they toss Molotov ****tails in Falujah than Philadelphia.

Senator Kerry did however put on a good performance tonight. He was still spewing his usual non-positions and unrealistic "plans", but he made them sound very high tone, and the non-thinkers among us probably ate it up. I shudder to think that Americans actually believe that France, Germany, etc. are great buddies and will join us in glorious conquest if we ask nicely.

Ya know, everyone says that Kerry did better in the debate. Says he was better prepared than the president. But, what does Kerry do all day? Doesn't George Bush have a country to run? Preparing for a debate should not be top on his list. I'm still voting for Bush. :thumbup:

Is it really relavent who talks the best trash, President doesn´t run the whole show on his own. Bush has a pretty good team most ways, Kerry´s team is a rather large unknown. I´d be much more interested in who Kerry´s cabinet and appointee´s would be if he was elected.
Kerry, said Iraq didn´t attack us, we attacked Iraq. Almost got hit by a Skud in Saudi in 91, seemed like an attack to me. Think he suffers from long term memory loss or hopes everybody else does.
Bush kind of looked like a deer caught in the headlights, on a couple of occasions, really doesn´t mean much, except he doesn´t seem comfortable talking to a crowd.

Cherokee91Red said:
But, what does Kerry do all day? Doesn't George Bush have a country to run?

This is why I don't want a president who cares about me. If he's caring about me, he's not running the country.

And a vote for Kerry is a vote for government from Ottawa or Paris...

Okie Terry said:
Hi, my name is John Kerry, blah blah blee blah blah I was in the military, blah blee blah blah bloh I was in Vietnam, blah blah blah I was in the military in Vietnam blah blah.
There's a problem when he can only tell us what he (allegedly) did for four short months some 35 years ago, but nobody knows his record for the last 20 years in the Senate!!!. Allow me to repeat myself for the liberal Boulderites in back who couldn't hear me - John Kerry has spent what little focus he has for the last six months telling the US that he was in Vietnam and according to him and one other guy he's the biggest hero this side of Sgt York...but at the same time he has been a United States Senator from Massachusetts for 20 years. That's long enough to retire for most jobs, and he doesn't talk about anything he has done during those 20 years...why? Because as the junior senator behind Jabba the Kennedy he doesn't DO anything in the Senate!

Eight years in the Senate Intelligence Committee and a ~25% attendance at the UNCLAS meetings...he won't authorize release of attendance records at classified meetings.

He won't authorize release of documents explaining why his Silver Star is marked "with Combat 'V' device" because NO Silver Star is ever awarded with that device. For that matter, he hasn't explained why there are three copies of the Silver Star in his online records, and leaves more questions than answers for anyone who actually read into the released docs...

America doesn't need Kerry / Kerry doesn't need America

Yucca-Man said:
There's a problem when he can only tell us what he (allegedly) did for four short months some 35 years ago, but nobody knows his record for the last 20 years in the Senate!!!.

Not completely true. We can look and see he has voted AGAINST gun rights in every chance he gets no matter what he claims. One of the few things he seems to be consistant about in fact.

Sarge

Last edited:
ECKSJAY said:
I thought this thread was going to be about the 'Blue Collar' comedy quartet.

:looser:

What is a libertarian? Isnt that the person who runs the library? :rof: :D

Back