• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Outa here!

See yah on thursday! :cheers:

I'll be in canyonlands campground (cabin area) white jeep, sunday afternoon. Can't miss it..it'll have the new wiring hanging from various places...cuz..I may not be ready, but I'll be there :p

poomba said:
I'll be in canyonlands campground (cabin area) white jeep, sunday afternoon. Can't miss it..it'll have the new wiring hanging from various places...cuz..I may not be ready, but I'll be there :p

Kay, shooting for Monday..fuel pump went out..I hope that's what it is. So, changing the 8 month old fuel pump..screen, and fuel filter while I'm down there :p And in keeping with the Halloweenie tradition..I'll be the goof with the 35's, black rims and orange gawd-awful eye-bleedin' beadlocks :p

Everything is all loaded up and we are out of here at 7 am!
:clap:
See ya all at Slickrock Sun p.m.!

"On the road again, Moab is the direction I'm headed in"

2-3 hours till the adventure begins.

Early reports are Remi with a blown water pump and Seqouia with a no start condition. Someone from Socals gotta get there sheesh!!!

better hurry danno, kejtar, a few others and myself went up on hells revenge today and it was beautiful.

great times!!!

Ya know..when yer looking at 6 u-joints and saying..wunder if that's enough? Its time to kick yourself in the ass and get on down the road....see ya there! :wave:

Geez.......this place is like a ghost town, guess I'll head to Moab...... :wave:

Still need to put on my rear bumper, gas tank skid, trans skid ......... oh well who needs all that weight. 34hrs. :wow:

ok so i was wrong. The bumber was to tall, couldn't shut the hatch tried to adjust the hatch, oooops forgot the hatch stuts so now i cant open the above mentioned hatch. gez just shoot me :flamemad:

Back