• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail ride?s

We'll be having registration and safety checks for NACFest at 8:30AM each day at the Paragon entrance lot - and expect that the actual trail rides will get going by 9:00 or 9:15.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Sean:

Wow. It really sounds like you're intending to show up again! :cool: Got your travel time planned to the quarter hour!

Anyway, even though we have "reserved" the group campsite area at Red Ridge Campground for tenters, the rolling palace is another story.

I was talking to the nice folks there today, and Marie recommended that you call ahead ( 570 384-4760 ) when you have a better idea of your travel plans, so that they can make sure they keep a spot for your RV. She doesn't think there is going to be a problem with space that weekend, but, "just in case . . . " let them know when you think you can get there.

(For those of you who are camping, no reservations are necessary. Some of us will be putting up tents as early as noon on Thursday, so when you get there, just ask to be directed to the NAXJA group site. Any of you who need detailed directions to the campground - just email us at [email protected])

Couple of weeks . . . . :D :D :D

No rolling palace for this trip. The folks have other plans for that weekend. I'm back to sleepin' on the ground again. I don't know if I can tow with just a lowly truck:D Yeah, my rear disc conversion is coming along nicely, go the parts today and i'll be making the mounting plates tomorrow. The front gears will be here on Mon. Easy should be back up and operational by next Sat. I've got plenty of work to keep me busy and in the $$$$ so I'm 99.9% sure that I'll be there.

Sean

Sean,

Great news that you and Easy are headed back here. As it stands now, any idea when you are planning to arrive? Several of us will be at the campground by Thursday night, including many of the heavy duty rigs, so there should be a good hardcore run on Friday.

Saturday is still shaping up to be the most heavily attended day at all levels.

Hope the mods go OK. See you soon.

XJHOX said:
2 hours? I'll trade you, 6 hrs and 22 min. going by map quest.

You or Sean, I'll gladly trade ya, but ya gotta take my 14 hour bus ride that comes shortly before the trip...

It's 2 hours from where I'll be that morning ;)

I'm rollin' in Thurs. evening sometime. Wheelin' Fri. and Sat. and headin' home on Sun.

Sean

Back