• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official MWC Pumpkinfest planning thread

grasseater

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I'll start it. Ideas have been abound for some sort of fundraiser; pair that with large quantities of homebrew and the Halloween spirit and we'll be sure to make a lasting impression on my new neighbors. :explosion

I'll volunteer to supply the meat (notice it says "the meat", not "my meat"); seems like a tradition is starting here...

seanR said:
Excellent!
Where and When?
Alot of us will be in Moab the first part of Oct.
Perhaps twords the end of Oct. or the first part of Nov.?

Saturday October 23rd @ my place in Earlville, IL. I'll post directions when the date gets closer. Date was kicked around at the end of the "Funds" thread.

If this date doesn't work for 81% of the people, we can change it.

I take it the new place is a "Go"?

Very cool

Congrats... and lock up YOUR street sign... it's my turn.

Gil BullyKatz said:
I take it the new place is a "Go"?

Very cool

Congrats... and lock up YOUR street sign... it's my turn.

I don't think anything's locked up in Earlville! You have your choice between Church and East St.

I'm thinking Church would suit you well :yelclap:

grasseater said:
I don't think anything's locked up in Earlville! You have your choice between Church and East St.

I'm thinking Church would suit you well :yelclap:

Yes... That sounds quite right

bgcntry72 said:
Will there be stickers?
Scott-free?
If Phunk is there, my wyfe will go nuts.
:laugh2:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Wish I could get there to meet some folks, but no such luck. Work will have me in Colorado for training all the week. I dont even get to take my own vehicle and do some wheeling in the down time. Hope it goes well.

Back