• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

selling the XJ

jimmy forbes

NAXJA Forum User
todays a sad day when i have decided on my low money college budget that my cherokee has to go. I want to keep it but i dont think i can afford to have 2 cars. So my question is how much do u think i can get for it. It has a 8 inch lift Mostly RE, 35 MTR with half tread, black rockcrawlers, Re track Bar, RE tie rod, cusatom built front and rear bumpers, safari rack, tire carrier, fullsize spare, like 400 bucks in lights, a rear locker, a 400 dollars cd player, with subs and good door speakers, it has 250K miles on the odometer, but only 50,000 on the engine and like 40,000 on the transmission. ANy ideas on a price, it runs great, just had a tune up and the body is in fairly good condition.

jimmy forbes said:
todays a sad day when i have decided on my low money college budget that my cherokee has to go. I want to keep it but i dont think i can afford to have 2 cars. So my question is how much do u think i can get for it. It has a 8 inch lift Mostly RE, 35 MTR with half tread, black rockcrawlers, Re track Bar, RE tie rod, cusatom built front and rear bumpers, safari rack, tire carrier, fullsize spare, like 400 bucks in lights, a rear locker, a 400 dollars cd player, with subs and good door speakers, it has 250K miles on the odometer, but only 50,000 on the engine and like 40,000 on the transmission. ANy ideas on a price, it runs great, just had a tune up and the body is in fairly good condition.
Yes, it is a sad day my man. I don't know what you can get for it in greenbacks down there, but up here, it would not be worth it to sell it as is. In some ways, it might make more sense to return it to stock, and sell all of your aftermarket goodies separately. I don't think you will get as much for the entire kit and kaboodle all together. What is your other vehicle? Have you considered selling it instead? :)
Buck :canada:

Back