• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj parts

jb98xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have some random xj parts that I would like to get rid of. I'm located in central PA.

Front bumper and end caps from 98 classic (gunmetal blue) - $40
Factory Mopar running boards, also gunmetal blue - $150
Front skid plate from an 89 pioneer - $30
Stock LCA from 98classic - $20 (used approx. 40,000 miles)
Stock shocks from 98 classic - $20 for all four (used approx. 40,000 miles)
Stock track bar from 98 classic - $20 (used approx 40,000 miles)
Roof rack and cross rails from 89 pioneer - $30
4 Ecco cast alum. rims from 98 classic, very good cond. - $250 (used approx. 40,000 miles)
1 factory spare on ecco cast alum. rim. (Used about 10 miles), tire is a p225 75 r15, - $ 75

I would prefer not the ship the bigger stuff, buyer pays shipping, but would consider meeting part way possibly.

rims

yes, I still have the rims. THey are the factory alum. 5 spokes that came on the 98 classics, and some sports. In fact 3 of them have 31" tires on them. They are about 40% tread, but they would work in a pinch, I will throw them in for free if you want them. The rims are in pretty good shape, they could use a good cleaning, that's about it. I had them on my jeep for about 40,000 miles and they have been in the basement ever since.

I do not have a side vent window thought, sorry.

pics

Sure, I will try to get some up this weekend.

pics

Sorry about not getting the pics up this weekend, I do not have a digital camera, a friend of mine does and we could not get together this weekend. I will try to get pics of the wheels and front skid plate tomorrow night, (Tues. May 20th)

Front Bumper Kpl.

Hello - interested in the Front Bumper assembly .

I've an '89 I'd like to update the bumpers on -
do you still have this available ?

Brien.
new york

Yeah, I sure do. I'll try to figure out a price on shipping and let you know. How far from PA are you, out of curiosity? I'll get back to you.

It wil be another month and a half before I head up through PA, but im interested in those rims if you dont feel like shipping.

Hey I am located in Bethlehem, PA and am very interested in picking that front skid up from you. Let me know where you are located and if it is still avaliable and perhaps I can come and get it or meet you halfway this weekend. Do you know if it will fit on a 1996 XJ?

Thanks,
Jamie

I am pretty sure that it would. I am in a wedding on saturday, so I would not be able to meet you, but sunday I should be free. Would sunday work for you? The skid plate is in Danville 17821, I am not sure if you are familiar with that or not. Danville is old exit 33 off of interstate 80 if that helps.

Back