• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DCX Employee Discount

prljeep

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone recently used the DCX employee discount (or friends and family discount) to buy a Jeep? I am finally in the market for a new car and may use the discount to get a Wrangler. How much can I expect to take off the sticker price??? I have heard 2% below factory invoice which equates to how much money??? Do dealers give you a hard time or are there hidden costs involved with the DCX discount? Since dealers do not make any money off of the cars sold to employees supposedly, one would think that they try to get even some how!!!

TIA
prl

No factory store huh ?? :D
Be cool if you could build your own as it went down the assembly line...

When I got my 98 I got it at some sort of a promotion where I paid $500 over the invoice + coist of fuel in the tank (they ended up not charging me for the fuel). This wasn't a DCX promotion, but something for then existing Tandy Corporation. Anyways, I went there and they really took care of me. The upside is that I dealt with the Fleet people isntead of the regular salesfolks. They were very professional and thorough and I kept expecting some sort of a hidden cost to pop up but nothing ever did.
So what are you getting? the Rubicon or the Unlimited? :D

The discount dollar figure is different on every vehicle.

Just go in, pick out a Jeep, sit down with a salesperson (tell them you get the greenslip price), and get an exact price on that Jeep.

You shouldn't be given a hard time...

Pat

Kejtar said:
So what are you getting? the Rubicon or the Unlimited? :D

Unlimited- Toledo built supposedly!!! Plus I need the extra space to keep the dogs from breathing down my neck- literally! AND all the crap my g/f wants to take on trips!

prljeep said:
Has anyone recently used the DCX employee discount (or friends and family discount) to buy a Jeep? I am finally in the market for a new car and may use the discount to get a Wrangler. How much can I expect to take off the sticker price??? I have heard 2% below factory invoice which equates to how much money??? Do dealers give you a hard time or are there hidden costs involved with the DCX discount? Since dealers do not make any money off of the cars sold to employees supposedly, one would think that they try to get even some how!!!

TIA
prl

I used mine when I worked for Ford a few years back. I bought a 01 SuperCrew. MSRP was 32,000, Invoice was 28,000, A-plan was 23,500. NICE benny. Ford usually caries a little more mark up than DC though.

I would buy and '04 and get all the rebate money along with your DC discount...no matter what the dealer tells you...you DO get reabte money with a employee plan.

Back