• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB:XJ Doors

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to get 4 new doors for my XJ. Its a 1990 with manual windows and locks. I live in Iowa, so someplace in the midwest would be best. The thing I'm looking to gain here is getting rid of my rust and dents. Anyone want to get rid of some doors CHEAPLY?
Thanks,
Collin

Cheap is unlikely. I saw a guy selling some doors on ebay about a week back for around 70 bucks a pop and he didn't have a set shipping cost. Best bet is to either buff em out or find a junk XJ that has somebetter doors than yours.

i have doors off of a 98, but i dont think that will work for ya. let me know if you would be interested though. I am in Columbia, MO.

-Rusty

Hmmm... I wish I knew. I will ask around later tonight but I would love to get those if they would fit. Thanks.

If you still have the door latches and what they latch to on the frame Ill take em for a decent price. No dents, no rust?? Also they are manual locks and windows right? Let me know.

Anyone else have some?

Well, how clean do they have to be? I haven't smashed the left side yet :roll: . They are white, off an '88, without latches, manual locks and windows. I'm in the Chicago Burbs. If you interested let me know, maybe you got something I need.

Bob

jeeptime1 i pmd ya a couple days ago. Im lookin for no rust and no dents. for sure no rust though. let me know a price/condition.

Anyone else?

to da top.

Back