• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Neighbors

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Got some new neighbors, have not met them yet but they have 3 XJ's in their driveway.
That makes 16 Jeeps on my street of 18 homes, 4XJ's, 3YJ's, 1KJ, 2ZJ's, 1WJ, 4TJ's, 1MJ....Geeze, maybe we ought to change the street name from lakeside drive to jeep drive...

RichP said:
Got some new neighbors, have not met them yet but they have 3 XJ's in their driveway.
That makes 16 Jeeps on my street of 18 homes, 4XJ's, 3YJ's, 1KJ, 2ZJ's, 1WJ, 4TJ's, 1MJ....Geeze, maybe we ought to change the street name from lakeside drive to jeep drive...

I see new parts in your future...or alot of extra work helping out the new neighboors.

you either need to take out one of those tj's or buy one more xj so thta they can be the dominate force on the street, as we already know they are the dominance on the trail:)

LRRH said:
and not a single person has an SJ. =(

ooooh, I forgot about that two door copper colored one down at the end with the oregon plates on it, they have been here about 8 months...

Ramsey said:
you either need to take out one of those tj's or buy one more xj so thta they can be the dominate force on the street, as we already know they are the dominance on the trail:)

Actually I'll be adding a TJ to the list when a stick becomes an option on the unlimited. Hopefully I'll be able afford one ater the first of year..

RichP said:
Wow...we have almost that many between my house and my aunts house and my parents house that are all next door...My house 1 Xj 1ZJ, My Dads house 1Xj 1Zj 1CJ-5 1 CJ-7 1 FC-170 1 Willys pickup, My aunts house 2 XJs

RichP said:
Actually I'll be adding a TJ to the list when a stick becomes an option on the unlimited. Hopefully I'll be able afford one ater the first of year..

Rich, the new 6 speed will be standard equipt on the 05 TJ-L and TJ-L Rubicon.

I'v been shopping, price difference from Norristown was $2K less than here in Langhorne area.

One can order a TJ-L Rubicon in about 1 month from County.

To keep this on topic...best friend has about 20 Jeeps on his Block in Jeffersonville, just North of Norristown. Including 2 mint stock CJ7's.

i've got six XJ's in my driveway right now ,2 for parts, two of mine and my buddies, and one I just bought, plus 1 cj7, 1 cj5 and a tj. plus he told my buddy to mention his POS EB.

Back