• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pismo dunes?

dyna

NAXJA Forum User
Seems like some of you visit the pismo dunes regulary. Curious, I work 1000 feet from the south dunes entrance.When I lived elsewhere I would bring the toys here, now in my 14 years here Ive been on the sand maybe 3 times, at least for playin. I dont know anyone here who does either. I got tired of pickin sand otta my shorts. Anyone hit the Pozo area? stairstep? Ive tried 4 times, full size pu with lockers, motobike, 4x4 quad(almost got killed) cherokee. nasty considering the consequences of goin off either side. Yeah I know I must be gettin soft in my old age, done the dusy on a quad here recently, I now hate rocks as much as sand.

I wheel out in Pozo sometimes, drop me a line when you want to go out there and wheel. I was gonna try to take my military truck out on the dunes some day!!

Back