• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Mountain Run! Oct. 2 & 3

Osprey413

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,
A few guys around the East Texas area are going to head down to BMRA on October 2 & 3. Anyone who want's to head down there for some wheeling feel free to join us.

my plans are getting a little shaky, i am still gonna try and make it(as long as i dont tear anything up this weekend there)

We'll I've got a group coming down from Dallas (about 3 or 4 including me). If you and your friend could make it that would be great.

more than likely i will be there, but he is already pu ssying out. hes scared since he has not had much time behind the wheel offroad. still trying to get him to pop his cherry

Psh, what a wimp. Tell him that Barnwell is the best place around here to get experience, especially with a bunch of other off-roaders to give him tips or pull him out if he gets stuck(it being a Grand and all). All the other places around here you have to guess what is the best line because you are all alone. Atleast these trails can be fairly predictable (for an off-road trail that is).

Back