• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock XJ

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Lookin for a stock xj, any year as long as its in good condition under 100k....let me know if anyone has one or knows where i can find one. (CT)

Last weekend I saw a very clean '97 with a for sale sign parked along Route 63 in Naugatuck. Sign in wndow said 100K mostly highway miles. If you want me to find out if it's still available, send me a PM.

I am selling my wife's 2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 69,000 miles black with gray leather interior, in-dash CD eight speaker stereo, trip computer, wood grain trim, power windows and seats, power door locks with remote control and alarm. It has a 4 sp automatic with fill time Select-Trac 4 wheel drive, ABS anti-lock brakes, integrated fog lamps, alloy wheels with a full size spare, roof rails, tinted windows, and chrome grill and trim. I am the original owner and it has never been off road, in any accidents, had any bodywork or paint. It has been dealer serviced and is in very good condition in and out. She just recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or are interested in seeing photographs.

Back