• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana30 LockRite

Bronco

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Lockrite for a Dana30 for sale. It is only 5 months old. I put it in at Christmas and the only reason I took it out was that I was regearing and the new carrier already had one in it, so I didn’t bother to switch them. I loved this thing in the front of my truck. I have the disconnect axel so when I’m not in 4WD I cant even notice it at all. When I’m in 4wheel, I sure notice it though, my truck just keeps going no mater what. If you have never had a locker you are going to be so amazed by what your truck will do with this thing. I will ship it to your door for $195 as soon as I get the cash/cleared check/PayPal. I just saw an Off Road unlimited add selling them for $244 plus shipping in 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. You sometimes see adds claming them have them staring at $189 or something, but if you inquirer you find out that is for the Samurai. So you’re getting about 25% off and no tax or shipping. You get the owners manual and I’d be happy to help you out with phone support on the install. I’m not am expert or anything but these things are so easy to put in you won’t need one anyway. If you can change you diff fluid you can install this thing. Call me @ 916 276 0572 or E-mail Marks79Bus at Yahoo

It will work with any Dana 30. The spline count is the only thing, and all Dana 30s are the same (27 I think)

Hi there Bronco!

Sold?
I might be interested, but I'm a bit concerned about the shipping cost on this thing to Norway..... How much does it weigh?

Thanks in advance!
Arnt H. Andresen
Trondheim, Norway

Not sold!

The LockRite is still here. Like my post reads, I will ship it to your door for $195 as soon as I get the cash/cleared check/PayPal. That includes shipping in the US. In other words I can’t keep track of who tells me they want it. If you are putting the check in the Mail give me a call and I will tell others that it may be sold. Unfortunately I’ve had folks tell me they want stuff and I tell other interested people that its sold and then they bail on me. Pay Pal works best for me. If you E-mail the money to Marks79bus at yahoo with PayPal it is yours right then.
Dana44, if you want it the shipping should not be bad I don’t think is weighs more than a pond or two. PM me your addy and I’ll find out if your serious.
Sorry to be slow in responding here I’ve been out of town.

Back