• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Rock Sliders

They are awesome and you couldn't buy them from a nicer guy.

Thanks guys I appreciate that, hopefully I can get that set out to Moab for the raffle-and someone without rockrails installed wins them this time! Gotta question for ya though on that rear mount. That one hole you left empty, was it because of missing hardware or because it fell over a hole in the unibody? Was actually thinking of just eliminating it since I added that rear spring hanger mount.

well to be honest missing bolt and i mounted the pinch seam first. then did the unibody mounts for better alignment and didn't have a 90 degree drill or I would have went and found a self tapper and added it.

i have a set of AJ's 1/8" rock rails and have beat the snot out of them and they have held up well, very good product and a super nice guy to deal with.

jrsxj98 said:
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Man I have to give two thumbs up to AJ. These things are well put together. Definately worth the wait. Here are a few pics. I will post more of the abuse they take.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3654955093
Are those the super rails? Does anyone notice a negative affect on having the sliders stick out so far? I would think it would be better, but that may just be me.

Starboard M said:
Are those the super rails? Does anyone notice a negative affect on having the sliders stick out so far? I would think it would be better, but that may just be me.
it'll be nice if you ever need to use a tree or a rock as a pivot point to make a sharp turn. They stick out just beyond your door handles so the sheetmetal would be saved. I love my super rails and they look awesome. My girl likes them since they allow her to use them as a step. It makes a nice place to stand to load the roof rack or wax the roof too. The more protection the better if you ask me.
the ONLY negative I can think of is that when they're covered in goo you have to jump over them or else you drag your leg over them every time. Not a big deal to me though.

Back