• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB/trade: econo-box "beater" in/near IN.

crystalship1

NAXJA Forum User
I hope this isn't considered off topic, but I figured since I'm looking for somthing in the Indiana area, the mods. might let it slide. :-}

This is probably a long shot, but here goes:

I'm in need of a econo-box (as in both cheap to buy AND to drive) beater.

Prefer an old Honda, Toyota, Nissan, GEO, etc. that has high miles but runs OK and still gets good MPG's.

I don't care about looks, rust, body damage, tire condition, Etc.

Here's the tough part ....... It's gotta be $500 or less. YEAH..... I know I'm asking a lot, but I though there might be some guy out there getting nagged by the better half to "get rid of that old junker"!!!! ;-}

NOTE: I may be interested in trading a gun (or guns) for part or whole depending on what you've got in mind.

Here's the scoop: I lost my job and am going to deliver pizzas, be a courier, and/or whatever to pay the bills for a while. If I try to use the XJ, (16 MPG) I'll go farther in debt just buying gas and it will probably get wrecked and/or stolen in the process!!!

Well.... thanks for listening to my sad, sad story!!!!

Roger :-} ( [email protected] )

Back