• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Progress pics...almost done.

JSmall

NAXJA Forum User
I guess I'm almost done with the first part of the build up. I still need to finish a few small things and then add the D44, 4.88's, bumpers, rock rails, and I'm sure a lot more. Here are the updated pics I have.

RE 5.5 w/ 33" Swamper Trxus
2004_0914Image0021.jpg

Here's a pic of the control arms I built. I know the LCA mount hangs down off the frame. I figure if it becomes a problem I will figure out a new setup.
2004_0914Image0022.jpg

I still need to cut off the factory LCA mount. Let me know what you think...good or bad.

Thanks

Sweet! I like the chrome on patriot blue. Got a lot to go but so do I. I also have basically the same setup but still need a few things. I have the dana 44 and 4.88s already myself.-------Kyle

Old picture-------Man i really need to get out and wheel and get some more pics

meflex.jpg

very nice....just wondering what your backspacing is on those wheels? Cause when I put my RE 5.5" w/33" trxus and 3.75bs wheels, I couldn't turn my tires with out some serious tire to fender flare/front bumper rubbage.

CartsXJ said:
very nice....just wondering what your backspacing is on those wheels? Cause when I put my RE 5.5" w/33" trxus and 3.75bs wheels, I couldn't turn my tires with out some serious tire to fender flare/front bumper rubbage.

They are the 15x8 Mickey Thompson Classic II's...I think they only have one BS for this size IIRC it's 3 5/16's

jjmat3 said:
Almost done?! Is there really such a thing?
Looks good, Love the Patriot blue. Now go get some dirty pics!

I was wondering if it was Patriot Blue - to me it looks purple.

jjmat3 said:
More proof I need a new monitor! DOH!

It's hard to tell the color from the pictures. When I bought it I thought it was blue because it was overcast. In the sunlight it looks purple. My buddys give me a hard time for owning a purple Jeep.

Looks like a 99 (short roof rails & high pinion D30) & if so, it's Deep Amethyst. Patriot Blue rolled out in 2000.

BTW, good looking Jeep! :D

You sure gave up alot of ground clearance.How about some pics of the crossmember!
2004_0914Image0022.jpg

RCP Phx said:
You sure gave up alot of ground clearance.How about some pics of the crossmember!

I will get some pics of the crossmember today. If they become an issue I will put more thought into a better mounting location. The crossmember is 4" x 6" x .25" tube that I cut in half.

Back