• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear glass - Chicago area or Moab

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Next time I'll just PM you first, Sean, since you seem to have all the junk I need for my junk :D Not to be picky, but is it tinted/defrost?
And meeting halfway would be great, since I'll be pretty busy leading up to Moab.

Bounty Hunter said:
I've got one from a '93 with defrost. I don't think it's tinted unless the Country came that way. Rest of the rear windows are tinted.

I'm near St. Louis.

If I had known I was gonna break the thing down in Arkansas, I would have picked up yours since I went thru St Louis on the way down. Thanks, but Sean's is closer, so I'll probably take his.

Well Rev, since you're even closer than halfway to Sean's, I'll take you up on that. When is good for you? I'll be at Brad's shop Saturday and got the big farewell dinner for the in-laws Sunday evening, but pretty much any other time works.

thanks

Saturday or Sunday works....LOL

Other than that, you will need to deal with the wife, but I can let her know when you want to come out. Pick a evening.

Rev

How about Sunday morning? I'll buy breakfast for you and the wife

OK, when do y'all like to have breakfast?
And PM me your address, please.

Back