• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid Co bumper and Magnum 9k winch

XJONABUDGET

NAXJA Member #980
Just installed my rigid co bumper and 9k Magnum winch. Great stuff. I have nothing but good things to say about the rigid co bumper and terry at rigid. I am not affiliated btw. And i haveent had a chance to test the magnum winch but a buddy has one and it works great. Oh yea, the magnum is a rebadged warn product.
here is 2 pics
187001609wkxekR_ph.jpg

187001703rddBnI_ph.jpg

My stupid ass didnt take any as i was installing it(to many Keystones). But i can get some pics of the mouts tomorrow when it is light. This thing has lots of support.

Nice bumper!

I have the same one and it does a very nice job. Have pulled on it a few times now and it haven"t even made a noise and great tire clearance.

Here it is (poor lighting):

DSCF0074.jpg

pic003.jpg

looks like they have changed the design slightly since you got yours. Basicaly the same.

Thanks for the pictures. Ordered mine three days ago. Now just a matter of waiting till it arrives. My jeep is white too so the pictures really help imagine what it will look like. How much lift on your jeep?

How bad was the shipping cost ??

shipping to KY was only $50. took 2.5 weeks from the time i called and ordered to when it arrived. Not too bad. Cant wait untill their rear bumper comes out.

That is an 8000lb Harbor fright winch. It is basically a Ramsey with a different name. It was on the truck when I bought it but it has pulled me out of mud to the frame rails a few times now. its a little slow but it don't stop pulling.

The lift is a 4.5 inch Rusty's with 2 inch spacers and add a leaf.

I bought this Jeep from a guy who posted on here. He was also from Kentucky

Back