• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick help D44 HP price?

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I found a HP D44 out of a ford bronco that is for sale I need to know what to offer him for it he asked me what I would give him for it. Also will have the large ujoints?
d44front.jpg

DIG IT!

BUCKYXJ said:
I found a HP D44 out of a ford bronco that is for sale I need to know what to offer him for it he asked me what I would give him for it. Also will have the large ujoints?
d44front.jpg

DIG IT!

yes it has larger joints but I believe that unit has teh cast in radius arm brackets so the cant be removed. I paid 150.00 for mine then cut it down to waggy size

I have a 14 bolt rear and a Dana 61 rear so far also have a D60 front but cant pull it out of the truck for like a couple more years.
DIG IT!

i got one of the early f100 hp 44's, the kind with drum brakes, for $175. of course, all i ended up paying for was the housing since i ditched everything else...

I paid $250 for mine with radius arms.

small pederson said:
i got one of the early f100 hp 44's, the kind with drum brakes, for $175. of course, all i ended up paying for was the housing since i ditched everything else...

That's exactly what I did and how much I paid. Came out of a 65' F100, I switched over to 8-Lug Chevy, so the rest of the crap is in the dumpster.

:moon:

xjnation said:
yes it has larger joints but I believe that unit has teh cast in radius arm brackets so the cant be removed. I paid 150.00 for mine then cut it down to waggy size
This axle is very easy to narrow, but this axle requires you to use the ford stile radius arms... $150 to $250 would be a good price.

Matt

Back