• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 LIST "O" NEEDED PARTS

JKooshTJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for some strange parts if you have them.

1. I need the courtesy lamp brackets for the front floor areas ( the brackets that hold the actual lights.

2. I need the bracket for the rear seat that's on the passenger side of the vehicle. This is the bracket which the seat latches into when in the seated position. I need the bracket and the rubber innard for the passenger side.

3. I need the rear hatch plastic lift piece which surrounds the locking mechanism. It should be black plastic and it's like a finger handle.

4. I need the plastic prop rod hook piece which the hood prop latches into when the hood is closed.

5. I need the hood cowl piece with both squirters intact.

6. Emissions hoses, yes all of them, only in great condition.

7. The entire piece on an automatic shifter which snaps out of the console. It's the part which houses the PRN12 lights. Mine is intact but the innards are missing. The plastci piece and the parts inbetween are all missing. My wife would like to visually know what gear she's in.

If you have these pieces we could arrange for a shipment fee. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks, HC.

Back