• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone back yet?

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
How'd the meeting/meet and greet/run go? :) It's only 5, so I'm not expecting too many folks back yet...

Wish I could have met some of you this morning, but I was busy selling parts. ;)

Hope everyone makes it back OK.

Nobody back yet? Wow. :) Tonight will be 48 hours and I'll declare everyone MIA, at which time I will nominate myself for Chapter President. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
Nobody back yet? Wow. :) Tonight will be 48 hours and I'll declare everyone MIA, at which time I will nominate myself for Chapter President. ;)

Scary thought.....

The M&G went well, the trail run was typical NW slop in the rain, made particularly interesting by the absence of daylight.

Had quite a few people, reviewed some interesting suspension setups, saw plenty of new homebuilt ideas, watched radio controlled rock crawling, people won some outstanding merchandise....all in all a pretty good event.

Missed seeing you....bad brakeline?
hasta

Are you at Central? Heck, that's so close you wouldn't really need brakelines.

I'm multi-tasking....I'm like Windows 98....I can do three things at once.

Back