• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spring pack kit or AAL kit

X

XJ-4-life

what is the advantage/difference between theese two rusty kits?
(4.5"). Most of my wheelin' will be done in the urban jungle of houston, so if its a difference of more articulation or something like that then im not sure it would make sense to pay more for the sprink pack kit. all opinions are welcome..................:confused:

well, a full spring pack will articulate much better, be strong, ride better and will give you a true lift of at least 4.5" for a long time. AAL will be stiffer and won't last as long, it will start to sag probrably alot sooner then a full pack will. Only plus is easier installation as you dont' have to completely remove the stock leafs.

Eric

RE and a maybe one or two others make a long AAL that should be a compromise between new packs and the usual short AALs as far as durability and ride harshness. Two years ago it was only $70 so maybe not a bad deal. If it were me, I'd go for a full pack, probably Bigoffroad.
mattk

Back