• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recognize these rims? Dialup beware!

LawlessXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Any one recognize what brand/style these rims are? Sorry for the mega pic... stole it from the orgs site and not sure how to make it smaller here. :eek:

highliftsupernerf.JPG

photoshop

i opened it photoshop and got "superior" of the center of the wheel. hope that helps ya.

Why Photoshop? I can see it like standing in front of a billboard. That sucka's huge!! :eek:

Superior is the brand of axleshafts.

The wheels are Welds.

Last edited:
FYI... pro comp offers a look-alike wheel as well.

Does that jeep have a TJM front bumper? It looks just like one that Mark Noble of 4wd and offroad magazine did a write up on TJM bumpers and ACOS and some other products.

I have been trying to find pics of this jeep for some time now.

Thanks guys.

Yes, that's the same XJ from the article (4Wheel Drive & Sport Ut Dec '02). The pic is linked from the ORGS web site's rock slider page, so that's the size that came over. I asked one of the guys from ORGS but he couldn't come up with a brand name and I haven't seen them in any wheel adverts. Nice lookin' rig.

Pete

That is what I thought!!!

Back