• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stock Stereo

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
Wanted: Free stock stereo, whether it's radio, radio + tape, whatever.
My CD player was just stolen and I don't have money for a new one, and it's not worth it to me to put a nice one in anyways when it'll just get stolen again. So if anybody has an old stock stereo sitting around that works that you don't want, let me know. TIA.

I have 2 tape players. One out of a 00 and one a 98 XJ. Dont know if they will plug in to yours or not but they both worked great when I took them out. You pay shipping and you can have one or both.

I've got an OEM cassette deck from my '01. Same deal as above. Pay for shipping, or come and get it. Gonna be in Flagstaff anytime?

if theirs is too far away I got mine from my 95 and Im in scottsdale so if your up here give me a ring and its your for NOTHIN....
themud
just pm me if you want it...

The 98, 00 and 01 radios are 1-1/2 DIN size units. The 96 and older are single DIN units. The new ones won't fit the older dashboard.

Back