• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Meeting/Run?

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
It's been awhile since we've formed and as I recall I don't think there have been any meetings since then. Do we have any need for one?

While we were in BV for Colorado Fest there was some talk about having one, but I don't know what ever came of it.

Yep, we're due for a quarterly meeting this month.

Tom - what say you?

Maybe run up I-70 and hit Spring Creek? I'm interested in taking my '89 project and work the bugs out.

Sounds great to me. I'm going to Moab for the FallFest so it will have to be before that. How about the 25th or 26th for Spring Creek. We can have a meeting before somewhere lower in elevation and whoever wants to run or just tag along and watch the fun can head out.

I've personally never done Spring Creek so someone suggest a meeting place and lets get the word out.

Hopefully I'll have the rig tied and ducttaped together for this run! :D :cheers:

old_man said:
Sounds great to me. I'm going to Moab for the FallFest so it will have to be before that. How about the 25th or 26th for Spring Creek. We can have a meeting before somewhere lower in elevation and whoever wants to run or just tag along and watch the fun can head out.

I've personally never done Spring Creek so someone suggest a meeting place and lets get the word out.
I'll be there either with a 2wd Jeep or a Subaru...

Yucca-Man said:
I'll be there either with a 2wd Jeep or a Subaru...

Jeez Jim, no need to be sarcastic! :roflmao:

Feel free to leave the Subie at home!

Put me down for Sun the 19th late morning say after 10am. I get off work at about 9 and could just drag the Jeep to work and go from there. Can't do the 26th due to prior commitments.

I say we hold the meeting ON the trail. There's gotta be somewhere on the trail we could all pull off and take care of meeting stuff.

I don't know if I can be ready by this weekend. I have to fix a track bar, but I will give it a shot. I'm just a bit gun shy after setting up the meeting on short notice last time :hang:

YELLAHEEP said:
Put me down for Sun the 19th late morning say after 10am. I get off work at about 9 and could just drag the Jeep to work and go from there. Can't do the 26th due to prior commitments.

I say we hold the meeting ON the trail. There's gotta be somewhere on the trail we could all pull off and take care of meeting stuff.

There's a large area at the top of spring creek, right next to the pond, plenty of room for a meeting, but i have to agree with the earler post of meeting somewhere on the way to the trail, some might not be able to make the meeting and the trail ride. If the rig is ready i'll be doing both, if not ?
Cruzzin_XJ

Hello All,
I am not a member of the Colorado Chapter but am interested. I could probably make it down to this run on the 25th or 26th and would love to go out with you guys. It has been to long since I have been wheeling. I am not very far away in Winter Park to the trail either, although I have not been up it. So if anyone would like to go up on Saturday the 25th that is what I vote for!

Last edited:
Can't bring the jeep on the 19th, but I could prolly borrow my dad's pickup and go to the actual meeting, pretell its not at the top of SC :D

how about the 25th then? that would give you guys more time to finish mods, as well as more notice (and nobody above excluded that date). then durangoxj from WP could come down as well and join the ranks...

$.02

terry

The only day I can do is the 25th, so who's up for the 25th.

Definitely down for the meeting on the 25th. Might be lifted by that time, so maybe up for the trail as well. Now...if only my membership dues would get there soon.....

-Rich

i'm in like flynn...

;)

(plan on runnin' spring creek afterwards, right?!)

Back