• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need Engine

myBabyEmily's1

NAXJA Forum User
'88 4.0 5spd, I don't know much about it yet, It is being givin to me with no working motor, the head is off and has been left off for maybe 6mos. I do know that it is a non H/O. Im really just looking for something that I can just plug and play, not many mods being done right now. Also looking to spend less than $400 for the motor or a whole XJ if anyone in the area wants to lose one.

I live in Oak Ridge TN, 15mi NW of Knoxville, I can pick up within 2 hours of here and might be able to arrange pick up along I-40 from here to California on Uncles Flatbed Rig if he is coming back here empty!

We have one that ran well when pulled and we will be competing in Jellico on the 25th. If you don't find one closer E-mail us at [email protected] and we may be able to deliver it from PA for around $200.

Jack
www.teamwilee.com

Back