• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter membership and member roster

XJONABUDGET

NAXJA Member #980
I just recently became a member. I cant get on the member roster and look, Also what is involved in chapter membership?

XJONABUDGET said:
I just recently became a member. I cant get on the member roster and look, Also what is involved in chapter membership?

you are a chapter member!

there will be an initiation ritual at your next event.

raisinettes are involved

Thanks Beezil. How can you tell i am a chapter member? and how can i look at the member roster. I got a letter in the mail with a user name and password but they dont work.

You are automaticlly a chapter memebr by living in the chapter area. As far as looking at the memebers only pages the password you got sent should work, if not contact Skorpyo via PM for help.

HTH, Welcome

Rev

Rev Den said:
You are automaticlly a chapter memebr by living in the chapter area. As far as looking at the memebers only pages the password you got sent should work, if not contact Skorpyo via PM for help.

HTH, Welcome

Rev
Yep you're stuck w/ us! No way around it other than to move................. get out the paddles!

Chewy

"Assphace" in the MWC is a compliment. Are you absolutely sure your ready for the raisonettes? Hope your not ticklish ... :wow:

Les

Back