• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior Console conversion

georgemu

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone converted their early model console to a late model one, the late model being the one with built in cup holders and offset e-brake handle ?

It can't be done! :D

xjconsole99into90.jpg

Oohhh......cup holders built in? That's crazy talk! And just when I thought I had enough Jeep projects........

XJEEPER

Can someone please clue me in - whats JU? Or do I want to know, it sounds bad! I assume its another board?

It's BAD, very BAD, :D lots of people:party:, lots of misinformation:bs:, lots of "hardcore" people (note quotes):twak: , good to sell and buy stuff though. I'm still on there though, but not too much. There are quite a few people that do know their stuff there, but it sure seems hard to find them....There was just a thread started by guy asking about hockey pucks for coil spacers, and about 3 guys gave info for him on using them, then finally someone was smart enough to know you don't use hockey pucks for coil spacers. It's just not a reliable source...but if you need an easy question answered quick...it works. Oh it's Jeepsunlimited.com. Don't get brainwashed by the web wheelers. :geek:;) Get brainwashed by the people that know their stuff, NAXJA woo-hoo! did I promote us well?

no it's not that bad, just make sure you get confirmation on imporatant subjects...just like you should do anywhere else. _nicko_

gearwhine said:
It's BAD, very BAD, :D lots of people:party:, lots of misinformation:bs:, lots of "hardcore" people (note quotes):twak: , good to sell and buy stuff though. I'm still on there though, but not too much. There are quite a few people that do know their stuff there, but it sure seems hard to find them....There was just a thread started by guy asking about hockey pucks for coil spacers, and about 3 guys gave info for him on using them, then finally someone was smart enough to know you don't use hockey pucks for coil spacers. It's just not a reliable source...but if you need an easy question answered quick...it works. Oh it's Jeepsunlimited.com. Don't get brainwashed by the web wheelers. :geek:;) Get brainwashed by the people that know their stuff, NAXJA woo-hoo! did I promote us well?

no it's not that bad, just make sure you get confirmation on imporatant subjects...just like you should do anywhere else. _nicko_

Werd to that! When someone posts a question there everyone just either gives bull shit or argues with one another about some shit they did last weekend. There are a lot of people on there but be carefull with that you see. Unless you want to know if you should paint your new bumper to match your hot pink tie rod.:D
Oh and see ya at the MALL!

Tim

But seriously now how does everything line up with that mod. Like heater vents, brake handle and such. AHH cup holders that might even work..AHH.....

Tim

Wow, does that cell phone still work? I havent seen one of those hand held analog models in years. Thay probably get better reception than my digital sprint piece of junk

Thanks for the clarification (warning) on JU. I gotta go repaint my tierod! LOL. And on to the console, I'd kill for cupholders!

Back