• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check Out this XJ

hum not bad. the guys kind full of crap by sayin it is unstopable but even for the buy it now price it seems like a decent starting point.

That thing is seeeeeeeet. Looks like a clean install. How the hell does he get it registered though????

XJguy

e-Bay ad:
Due to the massive sized tires, the speedometer and techometer are off.

Huh??

The tachometer measures engine speed, which has nothing to do with tire size. I wonder if what he really means is that it still has the original 4-cyl or 6-cyl tach and the builder didn't know any way to recalibrate it for 8 cylinders.

13" lift I don't think so. Why do people include the lift they gain from going to bigger tires? My xj has 9" of lift and it looks taller than that one.

Looks clean.

Ya it doesnt look like 13" of real lift, but its good a good sized lift and plenty of room for more tire if you were willing to cut.

With a body that clean looking, Id be damn careful with that though.

If anything itd be a nice body to use as a DD XJ, and put all the nice stuff in the beater.

I'd want to find out what shop did all the work to it, it's obsious by reading it the specs that this guy didnt do the work (tach off because of tires?!).

The part about beer bottle openers for Rubicon...scary!

Back