• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

changing my upper arms, what size socket

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
just wanna know what socket(s) i will need to change em out.

It's been awhile, but I am thinking a 17MM.

Dang it, that was my first thought. Oh well.:D

I was gonna say - Crawl under the Jeep and see for yourself what size socket you'll need. :rolleyes:

Are anyone elses UCA bolts at the axle torx head? Stripped one of the fawkers out, I hate torx...

xjohnnyc said:
I was gonna say - Crawl under the Jeep and see for yourself what size socket you'll need. :rolleyes:
that would be the easiest, but i have a 13mm and a 16mm, nothing in between, i just wanted to know what i needed to buy. give me some credit, i am not that lazy

edit: btw thanks bgcountry

Last edited:
Just givin' ya a hard time. :roll:

You could check the size of the nut with an open end wrench. Oh wait, don't say you don't have those either.

You really should have a complete socket and wrench set. Especially if you're gonna own a Jeep. :D

Again, J/K

Last edited:
completely agree with you, i'm workign on it as per part needed, i cant afford a big nice set nor do i need to since i would have way to many doubles triples quadruples... i will just work on it at the 4$ a socket price :)

threw in the wrench huh, i didnt even think about that.i'll have to remember that next time

Back