• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to purchase OME

whosyourdaddy?

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in Cincinnati and have settled on the ome lift. Why would i get the 3" springs in the back over the 2.5s. Sag i suppose? Do i need brake lines? What else will i need. I'm gonna do the SYE after the lift to make sure i cant adjust the vibes out with shims, assuming i have vibes. Just got the BFG AT's on today. 30.5x9.5 and they sure are awful close to rubbing just sitting in the drive. Thanks in advance.

well since you are in Cincinnati. I would call and/or click **********************

****, the owner, knows her stuff and she has great prices.

otherwise, call Dirk at www.dpgoffroad.com.

You will not need to make any modification with the OME, unless you have a 96+ XJ and then you might get some vibes.

There is no diff. in the JC1A or JC1B beside the less than 1" height. Get the JC1A if you plan on going taller later, and order a .75" spacer for the front, then you can run 31's.

Other wise get the OME930's and JC1B and the shocks that are for sale in the forum and save 100 bucks.;)

Thanks Poppa. I pm'd you.

I appreciate all the help. Im about to throw down for
2 2.5 ome front springs
2 3" ome rear springs
5 shocks- yet to be determined
yj brake lines
bushings
aa sye heavy duty

anything im missing? besides beer and time?
bumpstops?

i have 5 warn black diamond shocks for my 80 j20 that id love to put on the xj. dirk at dpgoffroad says theyll be way to stiff. id also have to change the mounts obviously. tia

oh yeah. 2- .75 spacers for the front springs

5 shocks???

WTF happened to my post.... a question was asked and an opinion was given and the post was edited??!??!?!?

Back