• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB front bumper

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have pics of and ARB front bumper on a 97+ ?? I see them everywhere for the older xj's. The newer ones cost more and I want to see whats different before I get one. Thanks for any pics

This is a pre '97 on a '99
s~imafe17n

i have that arb on my 97...i had to trim the bumper back about 4 in. to clear 33s boggers. it looks good and is very strong..many trees in the woods would approve..charles

sounds like im going to need a 96 model. I have 97- does it bolt right up? and should i be able to run my bushwaker flares with it? Thanks-Jay

i also have those bushwackers on my 97.the flares are gonna be ok.as far as the bumper your not gonna get all the bolts to line up.if i remember correctly 5 or 6 well line up i welded the rest on the bumper with added plate..its a simple install if you can get a friend to help you.i did mine by myself on milk crates...good luck..||charles||

Back