• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best place to buy MORE products?

i just got mine from m.o.r.e. themselves 2 weeks ago.....i thank they where $130 or something like that. I know Daystar makes motor mounts too for like $30 they're suppossed to be better than stock, but they didn't look as sturdy as the m.o.r.e.'s....i was very impressed with the m.o.r.e., i thank they were worth the money.

hoytinak said:
i just got mine from m.o.r.e. themselves 2 weeks ago.....i thank they where $130 or something like that. I know Daystar makes motor mounts too for like $30 they're suppossed to be better than stock, but they didn't look as sturdy as the m.o.r.e.'s....i was very impressed with the m.o.r.e., i thank they were worth the money.

I recently bought a set directly from MORE $130 sounds about right (I bought some leaf spring mounts too, so my bill was higher). They had a moving sale last month, had em for like $100 & I 'missed it by >< that much'... story of my life right there - snoozing & losing. Anyways I installed them Friday in my 88 4.0 daily driver... way more vibes than stock, but I've heard they take a bit of use to break in. They are absolutely beefy though, and rebuildable with OEM type rubber control arm?leaf spring? bushings.

I have a set of bombproof's for sale. Mounted but never ran (yanked the 4.0 for a 302 before I could put the jeep on the trail).

PM me an offer.

Jay

Back