• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear DriveShaft

turdles

NAXJA Forum User
Now that i put the 6" lift on my XJ i get some driveline vibes and when i coast arround 45-50 theres this slight rubbing noise, my friend and i checked it out and i will need a new rear driveshaft(i could use a new front too). Just wondering if yall had any brands for SYE's or either driveshafts.

What year is your XJ and what TCase do you have? Your stock front driveshaft is fine, you just need to be sure the caster is set correctly. For the SYE, there are a few options out there, as well and rear CV driveshafts. If your XJ is 96+, and/or if you have a 242 TCase, I would highly recommend the RE hack and tap SYE. Tom Woods has CV shafts as well as Rubicon Express and High Angle Driveline :thumbup:. For older pre 96 XJ's, the hack and tap is good as well, just not as cheap, so an Advance Adaptors SYE is nice for the little $$ more.

Back