• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Symptoms of Inchitis

XJClassic

NAXJA Member #1086
Ok....so, I have a 98 Classic, put on the RE 2" BB with OMEs. Now, I want to go bigger. How much lift can I use with the OME shocks, considering RE lifts don't come with the shocks, I would like to keep these. Would BPE's give me anymore room for bigger lift? I'd like to run 32"s (265/75/16s) Can that be done with the RE 3.5", or do I have to go to the 4.5"?
Thanks for any input.

There are a couple threads in the past week discussing 32s and a 3.5" lift, but the OME shocks for a 2" lift won't quite fit for you since you only gain about an inch with BPEs.

RE lifts aren't priced with shocks, but they certainly are available. Order through any of the many vendors here or check www.rubiconexpress.com to see what the shock options are. Make sure that you specify the rear axle type when you order as well because the default is Dana 35 and the u-bolts will not fit Chrysler 8.25" or Dana44 rear axles.

Hey XJClassic, I figured it was only a matter of time before you would come down with a case of Inchitis :wave1: , but there are a few vendors of RE lifts that include shocks and free shipping with the lift. Just search around, thats how I got mine.

Back