• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WA- Naches trail run- Oct 2nd and 3rd

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
A group of mixed vehicles are planning 4x4 trip for Oct 2nd and 3rd if you are interested please contact us so you can be added to the list of detailed info when it becomes available.

Tentative plan:
Meet in Enemclaw at 9:0am
Take the Naches Wagon trail over the pass, run up Raven's Roost.
Camp in either Kaner Flats or Half Way Flats.
Sunday morning out to Moon Rocks/Funny Rocks and take the shoestring down to Cle Elum and back on I-90 for Sunday evening.

please PM or e-mail me for more info if intersted. If you want to just do part of the trip, that works also.

Michael
[email protected]

Mike
You planning on doing the muddy section of Raven's Roost :repair: :roll:
:cheers:
Well depending if you decide do the muddy section or not, ;) and if I can get my SYE problem fixed, I would love to attend.

Last edited:
I plan on learning from past experience and doing all of the mud sections, except for the first one:)

We would love to have you along. We will coordinate details closer to time.

Michael

Can a newbie come along with his family and stock XJ? If so, I might be there. I just have to start collecting new safety equipment. Sold everything when my last Jeep was totalled.

Jason

of course we would love to see anyone, particularly new people to the area or forum.

You should be ok with a stock vehicle on most of the trails we are going on (meaning we should be able to get you through without any major issues) but I do not want you to think there is no chance of damage with a stock truck.

Families are welcome. Mine may or may not be there also. And this group is very family friendly!!

PM me if you are interested and we can work through some of the details and questions you may have.

Michael

I am not going to be able to make it. Gonna take the next weekend off to celebrate my wife's birthday, my birthday, and our anniversary. Sometimes it sucks working weekends, but I won't give up my three day weekends.

Jason

Understood,
Maybe next time!!

Happy Birthday!!

Michael

Back