• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Rear Fender Question!!

climberjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I know I know, I tried searching, but couldn't find the right post. I saw a post a while back that showed how to trim the rear fenders and tuck the pinch welds up and under the fender. Any help is appreciated. I am going to try and do it this weekend. If I can figure out how to post pics, I will.
:cool: :guitar:

hear it is. This link is for the rear install of some bushwackers, but it has the method of trimming in the rear that you mentioned.enjoy. and good luck

scott

In the picture of the flare when it is cut but not bent in, how many pinch welds do you leave to bend and how many do you cut off? It looks like there are more welds than the ones shown, but it could just be different between pre and post 97's.

What the pinch weld is is just 2 pieces of sheet metal that are tack welded together. You just have to make those radius cuts and just use a bfh to hit it into the wheel well. It isn't as hard as it looks.

Back