• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to Moab?

Come on guys there has got to be more than just us to make a showing of the new MWC out there?!

Let's go out there and show them how to party midwest style!

:party: :cheers:

Your only response came from your own house.
This thread is going swimmingly.
Have a nice day, being chased by construction workers who smell fresh donuts when you drive past.
:cheers:

think of what you could save on your internet bill with a pair of these.

281685.jpg

SeanR

Beezil said:
Wait until they start posting what the kids got on thier report cards to each other.

Dinner is ready.
Wanna come in now?
Should I put it in the oven on 'warm'?
:laugh2:

You know, Asshats, we don't sit here and post back and forth to each other.

We have three fawking computers in this house.

I do not sit here and watch her post then say,"OH! Log yourself out so I can respond to your post."!

We do not sit up at night rehearsing what we will post back and forth to each other during the day.

Most of the time I am at work and she is at home taking a break from scrubing dishes and floors to see what is here.

Oh BTW, Noplan boy is banned from this site so he can't come back either.

So quit Hijacking my threads!

Now, is anyone from the midwest going to Moab?
And don't turn this into a "My diesel truck can go over the Vail pass in 8th gear at 92mph!", like you asswads did last year.

seanR said:

I do not sit here and watch her post then say,"OH! Log yourself out so I can respond to your post."!

We do not sit up at night rehearsing what we will post back and forth to each other during the day.

Most of the time I am at work and she is at home taking a break from scrubing dishes and floors to see what is here.

And don't turn this into a "My diesel truck can go over the Vail pass in 8th gear at 92mph!", like you asswads did last year.

WOW! Sheep out in the other field today????

seanR said:

E-LIAR.

got library?

I would be all for going, but the trip falls during political season, I just won't be able to take the time off.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I would be all for going, but the trip falls during political season, I just won't be able to take the time off.

what are you running for fucking office or something?

don't waste your time.....you inhale.

my onie's clogged.

:smoker:

I'm a printer, smart ass!
I print a lot of the political propoganda that clog your mail boxes during the election season.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
my onie's clogged.

:smoker:

I'm a printer, smart ass!
I print a lot of the political propoganda that clog your mail boxes during the election season.

if you can't figure out how to un-stuck your oneie, yer not gettin my vote!

I just found out the wife and I will be going :party:
Getting a lot of work lined up but I'm not letting that interfere with Moab.
Oh, and my Winnebago towing the XJ can make it over the pass at 40mph in 2nd gear :moon: :D

Back